Step back, peeps, and fasten your seat-belts. Time to bring in a puberty professional.
…. wait. That’s not right. Hold on.
Let’s fast-forward about five more years.
Ah, yes, there we go. Right after I sold my soul to Satan.
Naw son you can’t be hot in two genders you fucking cheated
this is my favorite post because its just people bragging about how hot they are
I will be your
7 AM sleepy kisses
8 AM French toast
9 AM rushed goodbyes
10 AM love calls
11 AM daydreams
12 PM lunch notes
1 PM new email
2 PM coffee break texts
3 PM reminiscent thoughts
4 PM longing
5 PM drained love
6 PM post-work hugs
7 PM dinner companion
8 PM wine bottle
9 PM tango
10 PM readying for bed
11 PM bedtime stories
12 PM Midnight Sonata
1 AM confessions
2 AM heavy snores
3 AM morning sex
4 AM driftless sleep
5 AM frenzied fantasies
6 AM rapturous sleep
I will be your
I’m gonna say it, If/Then has a far better score than Bridges of Madison county
So I may have been up all night watching people try and sing songs that are completely out of their range
There is nothing I hate more than people not critically analyzing their life while telling someone else what to do
This is easily the best comedy special in the last 5 years
But its a ticket to fun!
A couple of things on this conflict.
1. it is inhumane to deny the loss of life of the Palestinian people. Also there are Palestinian people in the West Bank as well (which is not the focus of the piece).
2. the media needs to separate the Palestinian people, from Hamas. Just because the father of a family is associated with Hamas does not mean the child deserves to be killed. That being said often times Palestinian children have no choice and are used as a political prop so the whole family can die as martyrs, which as sensible people we need to figure is crazy.
3. Israel needs to be able to defend itself. If we do not give Israel that recognition no sovereign country would ever be able to defend itself from its neighbors.
4. We need to stop saying that all Israelis are occupiers. The state of Israel is an internationally recognized state and many of the countries that do not recognize the state (which I believe there are only 32 or so) have leaders that also do not recognize the existence of the holocaust.
5. Gaza needs to be returned back to the hands of a government (whether that is Hamas or not). It hinders the Israel-Palestinian peace process if this is not met.
6. Once Israel is done with this conflict they should offer (again) to work with the government to build the Gaza strip. Just because the offer will probably not be taken up, does not mean this should not be offered.
Doesn’t Ed Snowden remind you of John Green, a little?
I was not born in the 60s but this is one of the most powerful scenes of war ever. Its just the beginning and end and makes a very solid point of devastation. I mean although Berger died in 68, you just think about how much he missed out on, the years that he could not experience. I don’t know its just hard to watch and think about, especially because hes not even supposed to be over there.
St. Vincent’s entire 50 minute letterman concert proving how amazing she is GAHHH
Hilarious, a little dated but awesome nonetheless.
You know that I’m doing homework when I am on Tumblr or posting articles to facebook.